Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back on track......single that is!

With my 50K behind me, the focus is now on prepping for the 100K trail run in January, which means it's time to get down to some serious trail/single track training!
   Got in a nice five miler on Tuesday at Harris Lake, then got out to Umstead State Park for some real trail work yesterday. It went well, considering I had worked Thursday night and was only going on about 4 hours of sleep. (Ultra sleep deprivation training, right??)
  I have a spin class to teach this morning ( Saturday ), then maybe a quick little run after. (To keep avoiding yard work!) Sunday's forecast is for 14 miles, not sure where I am running at yet. This maybe the start of a December run streak????? Who knows.
In other breaking news, I picked up a pair of Brooks "Pure Grit" trail shoes yesterday from my good friends at Fleet Feet.
Can't wait to take 'em out for a test drive tomorrow!!!

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment