Monday, November 19, 2012

Product Review: ShowerPill Athletic Body Wipe



  Don't lie to me. We have all done it. Runners, gym rats, trainers, cyclists. In our increasingly fast paced world we tend to prioritize. We are more likely to skip a shower than a workout. Well there is good news: The ShowerPill Athletic Body Wipe.


This refreshing 9"x8" wipe is alcohol free and contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It has a great scent, and best of all, it does not leave any residue and dries quickly!

I used ShowerPill after teaching my 75 minute spin class last Tuesday and was impressed with how quick and easy it was to use. Best of all, it did not bother my skin at all!

  The next test was using after my 11 mile trail run on Thursday. Since there was no facilities available after the run, I wiped down with the ShowerPill and felt much better about myself, especially since I stopped in to the local Moe's for a post run refueling!

  This past weekend I ran the Crooked Road 24 Hour Ultra Run. I ended up running for about 20 hours straight, topping out at 68 miles. Needless to say, one can get quite "funky" during these types of events, but I  stopped and freshened up with ShowerPill around mile 40, which brought me back to life!

  I would definitely recommend ShowerPill for folks who live on the go, whether they be athletes or not. It is easy to carry and use, and provides you with refreshing, effective results when a shower is not available.


The Folks over at ShowerPill have a special "Buy two, Get one free" Black Friday sale on Amazon.com! Customers must place 3 boxes in the shopping cart and enter code: SPFRIDAY to receive the 3rd box free. Offer is valid 11/23 - 11/25

Check out the ShowerPill website!  www.showerpill.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great product. I haven't seen it or anything like it here in SA. Nice 24 hour! I have a 48 hour at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete