Monday, August 5, 2013

Product Review: The July Kona Kase









   The good folks at Kona Kase sent me their July case to check out filled with yummy treats! Here is a review of what was inside.

Caveman Cookies:  Made with just Honey, nuts and berries, these were a tasty grain free, dairy free treat.  cavemancookies.com

Garuka Bars: I really liked this one. Good taste and texture, they represent a good cause too! Check them out at garukabars.com

Barbara Llewellyn Granola: Another one I really enjoyed. Rolled oats, sliced almonds, sesame and pumpkin seeds, honey sweetened and very addictive!  Order some at info@barbarallewellyn.com





Body Glove Surge Gel: A good tasting Gel that delivers 150mg of caffeine. I took it on one of my long runs and it did the trick! No stomach issues or nasty after taste. either! www.pacifichealthlabs.com

Perky Jerky: Unfortunately, being Vegan I had to pass on this. I did give it to my Paleo friend Amanda, who loves it! Check them out at www.perkyjerky.com

Enjoy Life:  Another winner here! Salty, sweet and crunchy, a nice blend of sunflower, pumpkin seeds and dried fruit. Great for an on the go snack! Enjoylifefoods.com

Pro Bar Bolt Organic Energy Chews: Good stuff! Electrolytes, B vitamins, antioxidants and  complex carbs. Gluten free as well! Great to take on that long run or bike ride. www.probarvip.com

Health Warrior:  Their Chia Bar I really enjoyed. A great source of Omega 3's, antioxidants and plant based protein. Just 5g of sugar too!  Check them out here: www.healthwarrior.com 

 I enjoyed my Kona Kase so much that I have ordered my August Case and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival!

 Kona Kase is a great way to sample some really wonderful and healthy products! Be sure to stop by their web site and order one!  Use the code "GIFTSUMMER" to receive $5.00 off your first Kase!

Web: www.konakase.com  

 Twitter:  @konakase


No comments:

Post a Comment