Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Running Bunker


The great thing about running a lot, be it in training or races, is that you accrue a lot of gear. Well, at least I do! Some might see my fondness for collecting running shoes as a bit of a problem, but I rationalize that I could be spending that money on meat and alcohol like I did in the old days. ( I quit both meat and beer/alcohol on the same day about seven years ago )
I have been lucky enough to have received some shoes and gear for free in exchange for reviewing them on the blog, and work with some really great companies that support me as well.

So, here are a few shots of what I call the "Running Bunker", a room downstairs in the house where I try to keep all my gear in a relatively organized manner! It also doubles as my office, so there are plenty of notes, training plans and books adorning the room as well.

Problem? What Problem?


Shirts!


Assorted hanging stuff


Books, compression and more!














A frequent visitor to the bunker!

No comments:

Post a Comment